Re: wiping of unused space on ext3

"Mindaugas" <mind bi lt> wrote:
 I was asked if it is possible to zero unused space in ext3 partition?

I've been meaning to submit these to LKML, but since you ask let's give
them an airing here first.

Since this is being copied to the CentOS mailing list I should point
out that I also have versions of the patches that apply cleanly to the
RHEL 4 kernel.  I don't have them to hand at the moment but if there's
any interest I can provide them later.

 Thank you for the answer. Just this request is suspended now so I
don't know if I will need those patches anymore.
In case I will need them I will ask you for the RHEL4 version. :)

 Mindaugas