best parameters for fixed-size files on a RAID5 partition ?

Hi there,
Sorry for the dup, here are more informations.

I'll soon run RedHat4 U4 ES with multiple 4TB partitions made of a
7-disks RAID5 array.
Almost all files on these partitions will have a fixed size of 32MB.

Should I leave the default raid chunk size to 64k with ext3's 4k blocks ?
What are the best tweaks around to optimize overall performance ?

Thanks,
Ionel

--
Ionel GARDAIS
System-Network Engineer

begin:vcard
fn:Ionel GARDAIS
n:GARDAIS;Ionel
org:Tech'Advantage;IT
adr:;;1 Rue Isabey;Rueil Malmaison;FR;92500;FR
email;internet:ionel gardais tech-advantage com
tel;work:+33(0)147088131
tel;fax:+33(0)147088065
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.tech-advantage.com