Re: Hi all

Yes, but I always here that recover from ext3 is not possible... possibly explain some of the technology ? I have interest in using the program if I can in fact figure out how to use it. I accidently recently deleted a music folder with many mp3 files in it.

laksmi pathi wrote:
Hi all,
I wrote a program which recovers deleted file from Ext3/Ext2 FS.It's
like crash proof program.For past few months i'm trying hard to get
feedback or comments or criticizm on the tool.I hope to get from you.
The link is ,
https://sourceforge.net/projects/giis/
Warm Regards,
Lakshmipathi.G