seeking a developper documentation for jbd and ext3

Hi,

I am a student in computer science and I develop a program that tries to explain other students the mecanisms of the ext3 filesystem : we show the content of each structure and explain what it means. But I was unable to find a developper documentation for the jounalizing functionality (jbd).
Could you please tell me where can I find one ? ( in english or in french )
Also a documentation for the ext3 filesystem would be great.

Thanks,

Laurent Sebag