Re: Please How do I calculate the offset of a file within a ext3 partition

Thank you for your response, but one more question, does this logical block 0 hold the header of the file, if not where is located the header of a file in a ext3 filesystem.

The reason why I need to know that is because I wish to use swsusp on my swap-file so I really need to know the location of the file's swap header.

Thank you for helping.

Sincerely,
William Tambe