Commercial file recovery for ext3?

A user inflicted a massive change on an EXT-3 data partition.* I'm looking for an application that can recover deleted files. ( The majority of the files are Excel. ) I don't particularly care what it names the files, and I don't expect a 100% success rate, even though I told everyone to go home right after I found out it had been done.

* Over a gig of files on a Samba server were moved into a another directory by mistake (by Windows XP Media center), and then subsequently moved back to their previous location... except when a dialog came up showing the files being processed one-by-one, it was canceled in a panic.

The timing wasn't good:  the backup scripts had been failing quietly.

Looking for the latest options.  Anyone have anything they've used?

Thanks!

--J