Re: Second Block on Partition overwritten with 0xFF

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Tomas Pospisek ML wrote:
default) at 0x400. Thus as I understand it, it *would* be possible for
the ext3 driver to pysically write to those first sectors inside its
partition.                                                ^^^^^^

Yes, ext3 will write *inside* its assigned partition, but not outside.

--
BOFH excuse #357:

I'd love to help you -- it's just that the Boss won't let me near the computer.