external journals, UUIDs and LVM

Hi,

I'm starting to use LVM2 on my big servers. I'm using ext3 with data=journal and the journals on different volume groups to the volumes.

"tune2fs -l" on the volumes show _both_ the UUID and device major/minor of the journal, irrespective of which you specify during "tunefs -j".

With LVM the latter are dymanically allocated (0xfdnn), so may change from boot to boot.

My question is: will mount find the journal by UUID? You can see it might be fun if it doesn't ;)

Thanks

Matt