bit per bit copy! ext3

I have a flash memory stick that is formated with ext3 file system. NOw, there is an application on it that I would like to copy to another memory stick. I can copy it, but when I do so, that application does not work properly (it won't start - boot problem???).  Is there a tool that can copy an entire content from one flash stick to another? Thanks!!!