Re: corruption happening sometimes when I do a shutdown -r now

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, Eric Sandeen wrote:
If Ubuntu supplies packaged unpatched upstream kernels for testing
that'd be worth it too, or hand-compiling an upstream kernel perhaps.  I
just don't know what's in the Ubuntu kernel, and I've not seen similar

FWIW, I've checked that this particular fix made it into the Ubuntu tree as well and I still think it did: http://tinyurl.com/8hn2dy

hardware, his usecase, kernel, or who knows.  Reproducing a problem on a
stock, known kernel will get more people interested.  :)

Of course, no question about that :-)

Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #101: