Re: looking for some advice

--On 21 February 2008 18:40:09 -0600 Tim Rupp <caphrim007 gmail com> wrote:

I had something similar to this happen with a completely different
machine sometime ago and it turned out to be bad RAM I think. I've run
badblocks on the drive and it's come back clean. This has happened with
RHEL 4 and 5, so it's gotta be a hardware problem I think.

Can anyone provide some pointers on where to go?

memtest86? (assuming x86)

Alex