Re: EXT3-fs error (device sda3) in start_transaction: Journal has aborted

dayan wrote:
> Kernel print  on the console " EXT3-fs error (device /dev/sda3) in start_transaction: Journal has
>   aborted  "  only

perhaps your logging level is set low enough that you don't see more; if
you run the "dmesg" command you should see more; I would not expect
ext3/jbd to *only* print this error w/o further info?

If it is, then error reporting needs to be fixed in this case.

-Eric