Re: indexing symbolic links

--On 22 June 2008 09:12:26 -0400 Mag Gam <magawake gmail com> wrote:

At my university, we have physical storage in a filesystem, and we assign
professors and students space by doing a symbolic link. Basically I want
to keep track of physical storage with virtual/logical storage. Thats why
I ask :-)

If you want to track space usage, I suggest you track it using quota
or similar. "man quota" will give you a start.

Alex