Re: Filefrag

If your blocksize is 4k, there are 32k blocks in a group, and therefore about 128MB per group. So, your file size must be slightly less than 69 * 128MB, correct?

ling

John Nelson wrote:
hi
I have a virtualbox image of ubuntu hardy. I did filefrag and i got this

hardy.vdi: 73 extents found, perfection would be 69 extents

Why does it say perfection would be 69 extents. Shouldnt it be 1 extent?