Re: New undelete tool for ext3

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 03:30:12PM -0400, Michael Biggs wrote:
> Why isn't the source available?  What license is it under / do you plan to
> release it under, and when?
> Just wondering.

I'll release it under the GPL version 3.

I still need to make a package of it, ... I'm not REALLY in a hurry
to that though, because even though I'm not asking money for this tool,
I'd very much like it to hear from people who use it, what their
experiences are - and hopefully hear from them about success.

I've written quite some howto's and usually I never get ANY mail
about them. That kinda sucks. People should realize that I'm
doing this as a volunteer and that it costs me considerable
amount of time. A 'thank you' would be nice every now and then ;)

--
Carlo Wood <carlo alinoe com>