Re: ext3 zerofree option and RedHat back port?

Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if the zerofree option for ext3 has been back ported
> to RedHat EL4 or EL5?

there appears to be no backporting to do; it's a single .c file that
makes simple use (I assume...) of libext2...

But no, it's not in Fedora, EPEL, or RHEL.  Builds fine on my rhel5 box.

If you wanted to, you could be the maintainer for Fedora, and put it
into EPEL, which would make it available for RHEL :)

-Eric