MTBF of Ext3 and Partition Size

Hi All,

On several of my servers I seem to have a high rate of server crashes do to file system errors.  So I have some questions related to this:

Is there any Mean Time Between Failure ( MTBF) data for the ext3 file-system?

Does increased partition size cause a higher risk of the partition being corrupted? If so, is there any data on the ratio between partition size and the likely hood of failure?

Does ext3 on hardware raid (10) increase the possibility of file system corruption?

Does anyone recommend any partitioning schemes that might help the server stay up in the event of corruption?

Are there any mount options that might help?

Thank you,
Kyle