Re: ext4 resize/fsck

Curtis Doty wrote:
> Horsing around with ext4 again...on F-10.
>
> This time a fsck was required after both an offline shrink and an online
> grow. Why?

Could you please try again with 1.41.4 from rawhide (or koji:
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/e2fsprogs/1.41.4/2.fc11/ -
might need to rebuild if there are any library dependency problems) and
see if this persists or is fixed?  Several resize fixes went into 1.41.4
that should take care of this.

I'll probably push 1.41.4 to f10 testing soon, if people are hitting
these problems.

Thanks,
-Eric