un'stat'able files - fs corruption?

Hello list,

I have some serious problems on my ext3 filesystem. Several folders
contain files, which cannot be accessed in any way,
not even a stat() on these files is possible:

[~]$ ls -l
-rwxrwxr-x 1 yvonne users 30208 2007-09-16 12:49 Stoffverteilungsplan tw kl4 07.doc ?--------- ? ? ? ? ? Teddyb?r.docx ?--------- ? ? ? ? ? Termine f?r montag kiga.doc
-rwxrwxr-x 1 yvonne users    28672 2001-11-18 17:29 tiere bei den indios.doc
[~]$ rm Teddy*
Teddyb?r.docx: No such file or directory

In this example, e.g. the file named Teddyb?r.docx has these problems. I know it has some non-printable characters in its filename, which seems to be somehow related to the problem, however I have other files containing such characters which can be accessed fine when escaping the characters correctly. Also, those other files show up correctly in the output of 'ls', and 'stat()' works
on these files.

Also e2fsck does not find any errors on this filesystem.
Can anybody help me getting rid of these files?

Thanks alot,

Jochen