Re: barrier and commit options?

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009, Nicolas KOWALSKI wrote:
I know I may loose the last 30 seconds of "work" (it's just a home
server), but is the filesystem at risk (corruption, whatever, ...) with
these mount options ?

No, why would it? If certain mount options would make a filesystem prone to corruption I'd consider this a bug. So apart from losing a few more seconds of work in case of an error, the fs should be fine.

C.
--
BOFH excuse #199:

the curls in your keyboard cord are losing electricity.