Re: kernel beginner - ext3 hacking help

1) Given a virtual inode, how do I get the block list associated to it?
I tried to convert the inode to an ext3_inode_info using EXT3_I(), but I
can't find the block list there.

block list is in the ext3_inode_info struct:

struct ext3_inode_info {
    __le32    i_data[15];    /* this is block list */
    __u32    i_flags;
};

and i do'nt know the second question.