ext3 Saved my life...

Using ext3 recently saved my life, and just wanted to send out a big
thank-you to the ext3 developers.

I have a 1.5TB array (RAID1) that, during an install, I accidentally
ran mkfs on.

I shut off power to the machine shortly after (30sec-1min) figuring
that I couldn't do any more damage to it.

I booted up a live CD, assembled the array and ran fsck...

Out of the 1.2TB I had been using, I was able to recover over 900GB!

Thanks for the great filesystem! :)

-Will