Ext3 corruption using cluster

Hello all,

I've a cluster with an oracle database. The shared filesystem is provided from a SAN and there's LVM and ext3 fs.

I've experienced some problem. During a normal switch of my cluster remounting FS on second node gave me problem. FS is corrupted.

During a normal switch, operations done are:

- oracle shutdown abort
- oracle listernet shutdown
- umount fs (using  umount -l )

Also, if a system crash (support for a power loss) I'm really not sure that FS can be remounted.

In fact FS is mounted and become readonly.

There's a way to prevent this problem?
Maximize journal size?
Removing the remount readonly due to a supposed FS problem?

Thanks
Stefano