a question on mount count and maximum mount count

lakshmi pathi lakshmipathi.g at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:26:58 UTC 2009

This is a case of where knowing what you are really trying to do would
be useful

sorry :) I came across this interesting question in Linux forum , I
thought about digging "/var/log/messages" and grep
"Freeing initrd memory"  or some unique message might give the required answer.
I posted the question here, because I wanted the professional answer :)

Thanks guyz, today I learned by last command.But how reliable   "last
reboot" is ?  I quickly checked the man page it said /var/log/wtmp
used by last command.- what will happen if  the log file
modified/erased or archived.

--
Cheers,
Lakshmipathi.G