Re: Invalid superblock after e2fsck

Hi,

I already tried to check the filesystem with last e2fsprogs version
(1.41.10) but with this version I did get a segfault.

I opened a bug with all the information [1]

Thank you!

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2956459&group_id=2406&atid=102406

El dt 23 de 02 de 2010 a les 09:16 -0600, en/na Eric Sandeen va
escriure:

--
  Albert Sellarès        GPG id: 0x13053FFE
  http://www.wekk.net    whats jabber org