Probs with the Superblock

Title: Message

Hello,

when the free Inode-List in the superblock is empty, there  will be a function how updates the inode-list with free inodes. On whoch location does the kernel prove thes requirement? The requirement is: Free Inode-List=Empty!I checked the linux source but i can´t find the function which checks if the superblock free inode list is empty!

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english

best regards

Chris