Re: EXT3 Reserve Space

Hi,

Yes, I checked it with both(mkfs.ext3 and tune3fs) on multiple systems but no effect. I also checked -m with multiple values(0, 1) but no effect

I am using Fedora 13.

Regards,

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Lakshmipathi.G <lakshmipathi g gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
Are you sure -m option is not working with mkfs.ext3? Can you verify it using tune2fs ?
If 5% is reserved already, you can use "tune2fs  -m 0 device" to modify it and check Reserved blocks count using "tune2fs -l device" command.

HTH

--
----
Cheers,