How to remove extended attribute from file ?

Hi -
I need to check two syscalls from command line/shell   setxattr() and removeattr() with ext4fs.

I have used the command setfattr   "setfattr -n user.foo -v bar file.txt" to set extended attribute to a file.
Do we have a  command (like removefattr)  which calls removexattr() ?

--
----
Cheers,