Re: extcarve - ext2,ext3,ext4 file carving tool

> Block size:               4096

Yes,your block size same as my test machine -thats fine (4KB should work fine).I  can recommend you to use option "-i" but the option "-g" should recover files upto 48KB(but we are getting only 4KB) . So using option "-i" won't make any difference here.

Files with 4KB size are possible only when extcarve finds header and footer on a single block.Other this, I'm running out of thoughts. I'll try with different data set (test in different environments) and  see whether  I can reproduce this issue.

Jidong

--
----
Cheers,