ext3_free_blocks_sb when removing a more than 1GB file

Dear all,

I’m formatting a specific MSC key in ext3. This key sizes 4GB.

When I copy a file which is more than 1GB ( 1024MB), I got many errors “Ext3-fs error ( device sda1): ext3_free_blocks_sb: bit already cleared for block xxxx” when I try to remove it after having sync the copy.

Do you know why I could have this kind of error?

Why the problem appears only on this kind of key ?

What can I do to identify the problem?

It seems that there is no error in the FS (e2fsck done successfully) before removing the key.

Best regards.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5924 (20110303) __________

http://www.eset.com