Re: damaged partition

Am 16.09.2011 17:41, schrieb Bodo Thiesen:
So, to test a file system which is marked clean, you have to force it:

# e2fsck -f $dev

Hi Bodo,

here the Result of
<e2fsck -f /dev/sda7>
    e2fsck 1.41.12 (17-May-2010)
Resize_inode not enabled, but the resize inode is non-zero. Clear<y>? cancelled!

Should i go further? This will be overide some Bits. I am frightened. Does this mean somebody tried to resize this partion without success? Maybe I?

regards Markus