Re: bind mounts, chroots, and mismatching kernel with userland

No, there were no messages before that, but I agree now that it is a
hardware error.  It started immediately after I started using the
chroot, so I assumed it was related.  However, in the last two weeks,
I've reformatted, stopped using the chroot, removed the bind mounts
and the 64-bit kernel, and it is still happening.

Sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

--Jayen