[fab] Split Fedora-Announce-List

Fedora-announce-list is broken and difficult to read. We currently post the important announcements on that list, but those are drown out by the very numerous package update announcements that happen on the same list.

In order to fix this situation, I propose that we split fedora-announce-list in this way.

fedora-announce-list
Announcements of the general Fedora Project go here. Relatively low traffic and no extraneous noise.

fedora-updates-3
fedora-updates-4
fedora-updates-5
Distribution specific mailing lists for all package update announcements. If you use FC4, you subscribe to that list and receive notifications from Core, Extras and eventually Legacy specific to that distribution. When Core + Extras + Legacy eventually merge into a single project, announcements continue going to the distro specific lists.

Thoughts?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com