Re: [fab] Split Fedora-Announce-List

Elliot Lee wrote:
Someone inside RH (Warren?) can fill in the form to request a new mailing
list, and once it is created, we'll need someone to change the fedora
updates system & docs to have the new address, and announce the change to
the world, with a special message to the RH developers and the
fedora-announce-list moderators.

OK, I'll drive this.

But do we have agreement on the list name?

I personally think "fedora-updates-announce" would be good, because it states the exact purpose of this list.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com