[fab] Split Fedora-Announce-List

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Apr 17 21:06:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Warren Togami wrote:

> Elliot Lee wrote:
>> Someone inside RH (Warren?) can fill in the form to request a new mailing
>> list, and once it is created, we'll need someone to change the fedora
>> updates system & docs to have the new address, and announce the change to
>> the world, with a special message to the RH developers and the
>> fedora-announce-list moderators.
>>

> OK, I'll drive this.

A big part of this is that last part -- adequately informing the community
of the changes that are made, so people don't feel like they're losing
information, or drop off the train of information.  People are bound to
have questions -- we should have the content for the wiki page, email
post, etc. about this changed ready *before* we do it, so that we can make
the change and also have the communication about it all go out at once.

--
Max Spevack
+ gpg key -- http://people.redhat.com/~mspevack/mspevack.asc