Re: [fab] Re: Kadischi : Legal issues

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
This is correct, as I understand it, with one notable caveat:

I believe that you must then pull the Fedora trademarks out. Which is, IIRC, pretty straightforward. We may want to present a helpful guide on how to do that.

I believe this is already being documented as part of another project. Ask Diana Fong - I think she knows the URL.

--Chris