[fab] project hosting?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 22:28:23 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 12:12 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > Bill Nottingham (notting at redhat.com) said:
> >> Integrating the translation project into Savannah seems like
> >> it would be hard, if not impossible.
> >
> > Addtional points that would be problematic:
> >
> > Savannah project musts:
> > * Use a license compatible with the GNU GPL;
>
> Any current/potential problems with this?

Is the OPL compatible with the GNU GPL?

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/