[fab] Fedora Logo Proposal

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 15:51:24 UTC 2006

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Greg DeKoenigsberg (gdk at redhat.com) said:
> > Anyway, that's the proposal.  If you have an objection, please be as
> > specific as you can possibly be.  We want to take action on this soon.
>
> How would these terms relate to Diana's and Máirín's gimp/photo stuff? It's
> neither schwag, nor website, nor a distribution itself. Does this fall under
> 'things approved by Fedora Art'?
>
> Bill

Maybe.

Here's the high level thinking:

If it involves usage of the logo itself, it must be part of an approval
process.

It it's just pretty pictures for use with Fedora, it doesn't
necessarily have to be part of an approval process.

I think it's sensible to split any "Fedora Art" efforts into two basic
categories: Fedora Logo and Fedora All-Other-Art.

--g