Re: [fab] slashdot question -- driver support

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Josh Boyer wrote:

IMHO, this question is pretty squarely targeted toward things like graphics drivers (ATI, NVIDIA) and wireless chipsets. Simply inserting a link to gregkh's keynote will only bring typical slashdot flamage (no offense to gregkh intended).

I agree, we need to *answer* the question -- though it's possible that there's stuff in the keynote that can be used in the answer.

--Max