Re: [fab] [Fwd: What is the mkisofs license?]

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

Then again, I've yet to see or hear any result from my previous license
analysis, so I can only assume that Fedora doesn't care to clean up its
existing egregious violations.

I do appreciate the work done and I was assuming that you were following up and working on dropping the violating packages.

I'm not able to drop packages in Core, I could start opening bugzilla
tickets.

Yes. Please do. How about Fedora Extras? I am sure we got to analyze them too.

Rahul