Re: [fab] [Fwd: What is the mkisofs license?]

Tom Callaway wrote:
On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 20:03 +0530, Rahul wrote:
Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

Then again, I've yet to see or hear any result from my previous license
analysis, so I can only assume that Fedora doesn't care to clean up its
existing egregious violations.

I do appreciate the work done and I was assuming that you were following up and working on dropping the violating packages.
I'm not able to drop packages in Core, I could start opening bugzilla
tickets.

Yes. Please do. How about Fedora Extras? I am sure we got to analyze them too.

We don't need to analyze Extras for FSF license compliance, IMHO.

The packaging guidelines changes if any would affect both the repositories and the distribution on the whole includes both. Not sure why you would consider excluding Fedora Extras.

Rahul