Re: [fab] [Fwd: What is the mkisofs license?]

Bill Nottingham wrote:
I suspect the number of users/developers that would migrate due
to the 'fully FSF free' addition over just 'fully open source' would
be minimal at best - the biggest bang is going the 'fully open source'
route.

If it's just a issue of popularity, we might just agree with ESR . Anyway it is better to know what we would lose in terms of packages or other issues rather than talking about it abstractly.

Lets run the analysis and get the results. openmotif for example isnt even a open source license

http://www.opengroup.org/openmotif/faq.html

Rahul