Re: [fab] Re: openmotif

Rex Dieter wrote:
Rahul wrote:
Rex Dieter wrote:

Has anyone contacted openmotif about this? Any plans to do so? I'm of the opinion we should at least give them a chance to make things right before yanking this from the distribution.

Noone I know has contacted openmotif on behalf of Fedora. I am skeptical of this after all this time since the FAQ was published but it has been suggested before and if you want to take a stab at it, please go ahead.

OK, I'll give it shot.

done, though someone (thanks giallu), beat me to the punch:
http://204.2.109.48/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3878#3878

-- Rex