Board meeting today

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Dec 1 18:25:14 UTC 2006

We're having a Board meeting today at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.  I don't know
that we'll take an entire hour, but we've blocked that much time off.
Once again we'll be in #fedora-board giving some summaries of our phone
call.

Things we'll be talking about today:

+ Jeremy and Jesse have had some great conversations with different
engineering managers in the Westford office.  I'll ask Jeremy to fill the
Board in on that stuff, and we'll talk about what else needs to happen.

+ If Jesse is around and wants to jump on to talk about how things are
going on the pungi/brew front, that would be great also.

+ Max will share some of his progress, and explain the things that he'll
be focusing on for the next little while, which will be more
internal-focused to Red Hat than external, at least for a bit.

+ Get an update about one of the topics that came out of the Fedora
Summit, which is the LiveCD plans.  We've been playing around with
davidz's latest work, and it's good stuff.  Jeremy and David have been
talking, hopefully share with the Board some of that.

+ That's probably it.  There's a varied list of action items that have
accrued over the last couple of weeks.  Max's plan is to knock some of
that stuff out next week.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack