Re: [fab] Re: Licensing audit for Fedora Extras

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
Hi

We discussed earlier the idea of continuing the Free software licensing audit* post Fedora Core 6 release that we completed for Fedora Core already on Fedora Extras too just to cross check and make sure we are only including 100% Free software.

Spot, are we ready to do this now?

Rahul

* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FreeSoftwareAnalysis

I'd like to try and get an Aurora release out first. Is there any reason
this can't wait until December?

... and December arrived. Can we do this now?

Rahul