Fedora Freedom?

I propose that we call the Fedora universe collection "Fedora Freedom".

Why?

1) It is more creative than copying "Universe".
2) Freedom describes everything that belongs in that collection.
3) Keeping it a two letter acronym makes it easier to recognize in writing and vocalization than "F7".

Joe: What version are you running?
Bob: I'm running FF7.

The new acronym would not be confusing at all. =)

Yes, I am entirely serious about this.  I love this name.  Let's do it?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com