Re: Fedora Freedom?

David Zeuthen wrote:
On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 18:32 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
I propose that we call the Fedora universe collection "Fedora Freedom".

-1 mainly because it sounds so.. self-righteous.

So does our stand on only including Free software. We can have it both ways. I am not very convinced about the name though.

The new acronym would not be confusing at all. =)

FF is commonly used in some circles as an abbreviation for Firefox.

True but the official abbreviation is Fx. http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq#spell-abbreviate

Rahul