Re: Fedora Freedom?

 just call it fedora, move along. It's not like anyone else is going to
 refer to it any differently.

I like the idea of just calling it "Fedora" as well. Only drawback is that Fedora is such an overloaded name. But it's also the shortest, and least confusing.

BTW, why don't we simply continue to call the package-universe "Fedora Core" (with the difference that it's now located in the Fedora Extras framework and the Extras Packages are now to be found under the name Core, too)?

I don't know, I think that we want to stop having something called "Core" altogther, even if the future "Core" bears no resemblance to the old "Core".

--Max