Re: Fedora Freedom?

Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

My fantasy T-shirt says: Freedom, Bitches.

Yes, and - The "F" is for Freedom, Bitches.

--Chris

--g

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

seth vidal wrote:

+1. It's pretentious and silly.

just call it fedora, move along. It's not like anyone else is going to
refer to it any differently.

no one is going to say "I run fedora freedom" or even "I run fedora
core" most people just say "fedora" now anyway and that's not going to
change.

However! I have a fantasy t-shirt that has the Fedora symbol on the front and on the back it says "It's about the freedom, stupid." But putting it in the name? I would just let it stand on its own.

--Chris