Fedora Board meeting Tuesday 12/12

at 10:00 AM Easter, 15:00 GMT.

chat/logs from #fedora-board as we've been doing for the last while.

Topics:

- What is the leadership structure of the new world order of Fedora going to look like? There was a long thread on FAB about this -- let's talk for a bit about what sort of stuff bubbled up in that thread. Are there any points we can begin to agree on, and work from there.

- Is the ball moving on version control stuff since the Fedora Summit? I know Jesse continues to work on pungi, but I haven't seen (or just haven't been looking in the right place) a lot of follow up about the distributed version control. Where are we with that, etc?

- What's new with LiveCD this week?

- What other important Summit topics have been left without much progress? Are we moving on all the important stuff?

- If needed, the *final* RPM discussion. Seth has been eager to come to a close on this. I've been getting questions about it also. Corbet (hi Jon!) is looking to write something about this on LWN -- in short, answers are needed. I told Seth that I'd work on taking the notes and conversations that we have spread throughout various inboxes and get something consolidated. Basically if anyone wants to scream one last time, tomorrow is the moment.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack